Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want it NOW!!

Many of us are working with this aspect of understanding our Divine nature, and always in ways that will ensure that we give it our attention! As Abraham says, every subject is really two subjects ~ the "thing" and the lack of the "thing." Always, we have two choices ~ focusing on how it feels to have it and focusing on the lack of it. Two choices. That's it. Everything else is just an excuse so we don't have to accept that we are these powerful, empowered beings.

Every possible option already exists in the Field. Infinite Intelligence already knows every possible option and combination of components It could ever want ~ that's what makes It omnipotent. You know how religious organizations teach us that God is omnipotent, knows all, sees all? While these religious structures use that Truth as a way to keep us in line ("God is watching and knows everything you do, so watch out / feel guilty / don't get caught"), the truth behind that Truth is just as I stated ~ Infinite Intelligence already knows every possible option and combination of components It could ever want. That makes sense because It created us and E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in existence, seen and unseen. Most of the options are located in the unseen ~ did you know that 90% of the Universe "disappeared" after the Big Bang? Yes, only 10% of what was created exists as we see it now. The other 90% likely exists as other dimensions and realms, and our options and choices are in the unseen realms.

On a cloudy day, do we believe the sun is gone because we cannot see it? No, we know it's there, it's just behind a bank of clouds. Options work the same way ~ by focusing our thoughts and emotions on how it feels to being living these options, we speak to the Unseen and ask that our desired option be put on the conveyor belt from the unseen realms, to eventually come through the Grid into the physical.

Accessing the feelings is the key. I cannot state this emphatically, or often, enough. The Feeling is what brings the thing to us. Every time. No exceptions. Abraham says: "Everything you think you want, it is because you believe that you will feel better in the having of it. When you realize you can feel better just by focusing on it as though it were already manifest, and you can feel that feeling any time you desire, then that releases your attachment to the outcome, and it will manifest. It is law."

But how many of us take / make the time ~ make the time ~ for reflecting, visualizing and feeling heart-based emotion? Rather, we spend time and energy worrying or fretting that "it" won't come, or "it" won't come in time. Why not use that energy in a more powerful, higher vibrating way? I mean, if you're going to spend time on it anyway ~ you see?

Now, as to "living as if," this is a wonderful practice and I know that it works because I've had that experience. When I was recovering from many years in a toxic work environment, with very little money coming in, I refrained from curttailing my spending. I wanted to feel good, and if I had the money to take me and my daughter to our favorite restaurant ~ Don Pablo's, love their chips and salsa!! ~ then I did. I heard the voice that said, "How can you spend your money on that? You can eat at home, you need to save just in case, this is irresponsible . . . blah, blah, blah" and I affirmed that I wanted to feel good and prosperous, and going to dinner helped me to access that feeling. Interestingly, many of those times, our dinner was comp'd or we were only charged for drinks, or they gave us dessert for free. I was in the zone!

Same thing with manicures and pedicures. I love how I feel after a mani / pedi and I continued to get them. If I had an urge to make a big purchase or monetary commitment and I didn't see the money right now, I used the feeling and visualization techniques that I had learned. And, I worked on my faith in Infinite Intelligence. After many years of religious conditioning, I had some issues and struggles there, but I learned to see that these "hard times" gave me the opportunity to see where I had old beliefs that were holding me back, and I took the time to work on them.

I had a friend who deeply desired a relationship with her Beloved ~ this was the area of life that her Soul used for her Mastery. She did all these techniques I've outlined, and then she made some demonstrations in the physical, too. Every night she would set a place for him at the dinner table; each morning she would put two coffee mugs next to the coffeemaker as it percolated; she had an empty drawer in her dresser for his things; she made space in her closet and her medicine chest. When she would start to move into feelings of "This just emphasizes to me how much he isn't here" (and that would happen from time to time) she would make a conscious, deliberate decision to shift her feelings in the other direction. It took effort and focus, but it worked. She has now been married to this man for almost 3 years.

When we are focused in our personality / ego, we resist this inner work because of any number of reasons, none of which is valid, by the way. And since what we resist persists . . . you get the picture.

It would benefit us to see "now" in a new way ~ not in terms of time, because we don't have control over timing. Our Soul is in charge and is working with all the moving parts, so we can let go of that. When we affirm "now", we aren't talking about timing, we are talking about claiming something that is ours by Divine right. "I claim my perfect relationship / job situation as my own now."

These are issues of time ("now") and space ("seen"), and both are illusions. Since our personality / ego believes that time and space are real, this is an opportunity for Mastery, to shift our perception, but it can be done with focus, attention and perseverance. Shift your perspective from the Ego / Personality, to that of the Soul. Feel how that feels ~ to me it feels limitless, expansive, creative. Then say to yourself, "I am wanting to feel limitless, expansive, creative (and any other adjective, feeling words that resonate with you)."

So, in summary, focus on the feeling of whatever you are desiring as already in your experience; focus on feling good in general for no particular reason; shift your perspective from that of the Personality to that of the Soul; and develop your faith in yourself, the process, and Infinite Intelligence. And if you can come up with ways to demonstrate in the physical, all the better!